High Quality 1000ml Plastic Brown Bottles
- Our warehouse in London, Potters Bar, Belgium, Brussels and San Jose, CA have an large inventory of thousands of 1 Liter brown Polyethylene bottles. They are stored in boxes of 50 bottles and caps separately in 1 cardboard in a double sterile bag.
- The AGTC plastic bottles are used to store light-sensitive solutions. The description is similar to Nalgene's narrow-Mouth Amber HDPE Laboratory 1 Liter Bottles.
- If you need chemical resistance to acid solutions, bases and alcohols, these high-density PE bottles are leakproof wwith our caps or closures. AGTC's bottles are made only from high-quality, laboratory-grade plastic materials for no leachablility.
- The same Nalgene bottles can be bought from Cole-Parmer as Amber Narrow-Mouth Plastic Bottle, HDPE, 1000mL (32oz) in 6 bottles a pack. The Cole-Parmer sku is EW-06026-70 for 1 PKG OF 6.
- The Capacity (mL) is 1000 and in (L)1 and in (oz)34.
- The plastic used is HDPE
- the Cap Material is Polypropylene (PP)Cap / Stopper Size38 mm
- the Cap Color is Brown Amber as well as the Bottle Color that is Amber brown too.
Bulk Amber Narrow-Mouth Plastic Bottle, HDPE, 1000mL; 50/PK
Polypropylene screw caps included in the box.
How do I protect chemicals from sunlight?
In laboratories amber colored brown bottles are used to reduce the UV light transmission and meet USP Class VI requirements for storage of light-sensitive materials. They are useful for packaging, shipping, and storage. Include leakproof HDPE screw caps.
What is the difference of AGTC Narrow Mouth Bottle HDPE 1000 mL and Nalgene 2004-0032 Amber Narrow-Mouth Bottle HDPE 1000 mL?
AGTC sells in boxes of 50 bottles quantity and Nalgene in boxes of 24 bottles. The SKU NAL1-2004-0032 is different from Nalgene Narrow-Mouth Amber HDPE Lab Quality Bottles, the AGTC SKU is GEN-62-55-50 for Amber Narrow-Mouth Bottle HDPE 1000 mL, Plasticware
Due to the very low price they can be used as General Purpose Bottles or HDPE Lab Quality Bottles
Small mouth bottles are lab bottles that are versatile and indispensable in your lab.
- HDPE bottle
- Polypropylene linerless cap
- Uniform walls provide durability
- Cap size: 38/430; Neck ID: 27mm
- Dimensions: 91mm Dia. x 216mm Hgt.
- Temperature range: -100°C to 120°C
- Meets FDA standards
Q1. How about packing?
A1. We pack products by film firstly then by carton case
Q2. How can we get the samples?
A2. The sample is free,but you should pay for the shipping cost.
Q3. How can I get a price of the goods?
A3. Please tell us your requirement about the material,quality,size,grammage or weight, pattern, etc. Then we can offer the appropriate price.
I fount this bottle is the same but cheaper than Thermo nalgene Opaque Amber HDPE Packaging Bottles. Very fast delivered!
Does your 1 liter brown PET bottle has a sealing cap of 28mm? Is a HDPE the same bottle for liquid substances such as oils, chemicals and acids?
Better than glass bottles.
Better than glass bootles.